Kaplan is so certain that ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or your money back.
- More than 500 reading and writing practice questions
- Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
- Review of essential grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that will help you earn more points on test day
- A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on test day
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice colleges
This book title, ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep (Includes 500+ Practice Questions), ISBN: 9781506214429, by Kaplan Test Prep, published by Kaplan Publishing (March 7, 2017) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep (Includes 500+ Practice Questions) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep (Includes 500+ Practice Questions) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!