Why is breastfeeding the optimal choice? What happens when my maternity leave is over? What’s the safest way to store pumped milk? The American Academy of Pediatrics answers these questions and many more in this invaluable resource to help you and your baby get the healthiest possible start. With everything new mothers need to know about breastfeeding, this fully revised and updated edition covers the very latest in research, including
• information for mothers preparing for the first feeding and adjusting to home, family, and work as a nursing mother
• the latest on rooming-in with your baby to strengthen the parent-child bond
• new recommendations to reduce the risk of SIDS
• reassuring guidance on pumping and milk storage
• expanded coverage of proper nutrition for nursing mothers
• ideal ways to establish a nursing routine and what to do when returning to work
• the father’s role and creating a postpartum support network
• solutions to common breastfeeding challenges
Nursing mothers everywhere will find this book an indispensable guide to maximizing the lifelong benefits of breastfeeding that only the American Academy of Pediatrics can provide.
This book title, The American Academy of Pediatrics New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding (Revised Edition) (Completely Revised and Updated Third Edition), ISBN: 9780399181986, by American Academy Of Pediatrics, Joan Younger Meek, M.D., published by Random House Publishing Group (October 10, 2017) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer The American Academy of Pediatrics New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding (Revised Edition) (Completely Revised and Updated Third Edition) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order The American Academy of Pediatrics New Mother's Guide to Breastfeeding (Revised Edition) (Completely Revised and Updated Third Edition) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!