• How political ads are designed to work;
• Who are they designed to work on;
• How we pay for them;
• Why we make so many negative ads;
• How personal is too personal;
• How spin works, particularly in an election campaigns;
• How to make messages cut through the cynicism;
• How politicians use journos who use politicians who use journos;
• The gendered nature of it all;
• And finally, what happens when it all turns to sh*t!
Dee is candid about the tricks of the trade and the lessons that can be learnt.
This book title, The Hard Sell (The Tricks of Political Advertising), ISBN: 9780522866308, by Dee Dee, published by Melbourne University Publishing (August 1, 2014) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer The Hard Sell (The Tricks of Political Advertising) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order The Hard Sell (The Tricks of Political Advertising) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!