WARREN BUFFETT SAYS: "My friend, Ben Stein, has written a short book that tells you everything you need to know about investing (and in words you can understand). Follow Ben’s advice and you will do far better than almost all investors (and I include pension funds, universities and the super-rich) who pay high fees to advisors."
In his entertaining and informative style that has captivated generations, beloved New York Times bestselling author, actor, and financial expert Ben Stein sets the record straight about capitalism in the United States—it is not the "rigged system" young people are led to believe. As he reveals in The Capitalist Code, "Life can be faced by moaning and complaining or it can be faced by study, work, optimism, and faith in the free capitalist system. Guess which side gets the happier life?"
Most Americans have not inherited wealth or a successful business that could set them up for life. That means most Americans are destined for financial worry and concern for the rest of their lives. Right? Wrong! Ben Stein explains how the wonderful system of stock market capitalism can allow any American to build financial security. In this succinct guide, you will learn:
- Why it really is better to have money— and how to get there
- How to save first, and then spend— automatically
- Why investing in great companies is easier than you think
That's what this book is all about: how to harness the incredible power of the U.S. economy for enjoyment and security by being owners of profitable businesses-by consistent, conservative investment starting as young as possible in a diversified port- folio of stocks. Anyone can be a capitalist—and should be. All it takes is a little bit of knowledge and an even smaller amount of action. All it takes is The Capitalist Code.
This book title, The Capitalist Code (It Can Save Your Life and Make You Very Rich), ISBN: 9781630060848, by Ben Stein, published by Humanix Books (September 26, 2017) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer The Capitalist Code (It Can Save Your Life and Make You Very Rich) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order The Capitalist Code (It Can Save Your Life and Make You Very Rich) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!
- Product Availability: Typically, all books are in stock and ready to ship. If a title becomes unavailable unexpectedly, you will be contacted with 24 business hours.
- Standard Shipping: FREE Shipping via ground transportation within the continental United States.
- Estimated Delivery: Most orders deliver within 4-10 business days from order date (excluding weekends and holidays). Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii should allow a minimum of 3 weeks for delivery. Rush Shipping is currently not available.
- Important Note: Books ship from various warehouses and may receive multiple cartons to fill the complete order. Do not assume your order is shipping from Portland, OR.
- Payment Terms: Visa, MC, Amex, PayPal, Purchase Orders and P-Cards can be used to purchase online. Check and wire-transfer payments are available offline through Customer Service