Reading books makes people smile!
So many of us take for granted that we have the ability to read and easy access to the books we enjoy.
We created the Bulk Bookstore Smile Award, which will award $1,000 in FREE bulk books to one lucky organization, to recognize the incredible work that non-profits, public libraries and others do to foster a reading culture and love of books in our communities.
Public Libraries, Non-Profit Organizations and other Community-Based Literacy Sponsors
Educators and Schools - we encourage you to enter our Big preK-12 Educators Monthly Book Giveaway
What You Win
$1,000 coupon code to shop our site for free books in bulk
Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies per title. Select from more than 3 million titles.
How to apply
Fill Out This Form (include a detailed explanation of your intended use of $1,000 in free bulk books)
1) The Bulk Bookstore Smile Award was created to support community-based literacy programs and foster a local culture of reading. Applicants must be employed by a Public Library, Non-Profit 501c3 Organization, Government or Community-Based Literacy Organizations.
2) Only one entry per organization will be accepted. The winning recipient will be announced on or a few days after October 1, 2019.
3) The award recipient will be selected from all eligible entries by judges selected from Bulk Bookstore employees. Judges will not be entitled to vote on any submission in which they have any vested interest.
4) On July 5, 2019, the award recipient will be notified via email with instructions on claiming their prize of a $1000 promotion code to select and order their free books at BulkBookstore.com
5) Minimum order is 25 copies per book title. Standard ground shipping is FREE.
*Terms and Conditions: No purchase is necessary to win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Eligibility: Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, currently employed by a Public Library, Non-Profit 501c3 Organization, Government or Community-Based Literacy Organizations located in the U.S. Entrant must have a valid US shipping address. Award Timeline: Entry must be received by 5:00 pm PT on September 30, 2019. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.