Data quality will either make you or break you in the financial services industry. Missing prices, wrong market values, trading violations, client performance restatements, and incorrect regulatory filings can all lead to harsh penalties, lost clients, and financial disaster. This practical guide provides data analysts, data scientists, and data practitioners in financial services firms with the framework to apply manufacturing principles to financial data management, understand data dimensions, and engineer precise data quality tolerances at the datum level and integrate them into your data processing pipelines.
You'll get invaluable advice on how to:
- Evaluate data dimensions and how they apply to different data types and use cases
- Determine data quality tolerances for your data quality specification
- Choose the points along the data processing pipeline where data quality should be assessed and measured
- Apply tailored data governance frameworks within a business or technical function or across an organization
- Precisely align data with applications and data processing pipelines
- And more
This book title, Data Quality Engineering in Financial Services (Applying Manufacturing Techniques to Data), ISBN: 9781098136932, by Brian Buzzelli, published by O'Reilly Media (November 29, 2022) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Data Quality Engineering in Financial Services (Applying Manufacturing Techniques to Data) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Data Quality Engineering in Financial Services (Applying Manufacturing Techniques to Data) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!