Want to enjoy a debt-free life? Help is here.
You don’t have to struggle with burdensome debt. By filing for Chapter 7, relief can be yours in as few as four months. How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy explains the bankruptcy process in easy-to-understand language, including:
• whether you’ll qualify for a Chapter 7 discharge
• the debts that get wiped out in Chapter 7
• the property you’ll be able to keep, and
• how to retain a home or car.
Once you’re ready to file, you’ll use the step-by-step instructions to:
• complete the official bankruptcy court forms
• prepare for the meeting of creditors (the one appearance you’ll make)
• file your debtor education course certificates, and
• rebuild your credit after receiving your fresh start.
This book title, How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, ISBN: 9781413331059, by Cara O'Neill, published by NOLO (October 31, 2023) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!