“H-h-h-h-h-hello. M-m-my n-name is E-e-e-e-e-rik W-w-w-weir. H-how-how c-c-can I e-earn y-y-y-your b-b-business?”
Believe it or not, that’s the opening line that drove a young investment broker with a near-debilitating, lifelong stutter into a $1-million-per-year income by age thirty. And that incredible level of success was just the beginning!
In his debut book Who’s Eating Your Pie? leader and speaker Erik Weir opens the playbook that’s led him to unbelievable success as an entrepreneur, investor, film producer, and real estate developer. He tackles the tough questions today’s young professionals are asking, such as:
- Can anyone build wealth, no matter where they’re starting from?
- Is it moral for me to want to build wealth?
- What does it mean to be “rich”?
- How can I build real wealth as a salaried employee?
- How can I build wealth for myself and others as an entrepreneur?
- What steps should I take each day to ensure I’m moving forward toward my wealth-building goals?
- What is the stock market and how does it work?
- Can I get rich with just a 401(k)?
- How does real estate investing work?
- Where does philanthropic giving fit into my wealth-building plan?
Erik Weir has helped some of the wealthiest people in the country answer these questions, from multi-Grammy-winning musical artists to CEOs of some of America’s biggest companies to world-renowned professional athletes. Now, he wants to do the same for you, offering you the same advice and guidance he’s given to millionaires and billionaires for the past three decades.
This book title, Who's Eating Your Pie? (Essential Financial Advice that Will Transform Your Life), ISBN: 9781637630556, by Erik Weir, published by Forefront Books (March 22, 2022) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Who's Eating Your Pie? (Essential Financial Advice that Will Transform Your Life) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Who's Eating Your Pie? (Essential Financial Advice that Will Transform Your Life) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!