The numbers are clear: the need for accountants is not only strong, but on the rise. With job growth projected to increase by 7% over the next 10 years, there’s no time like the present to join this growing—and profitable—profession. Accounting Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the hands-on instruction you need to understand complicated concepts through demonstration problems, practice worksheets. and spreadsheets.
- Understand the role of accountants versus bookkeepers
- Develop knowledge to establish and maintain high quality accounting systems
- Dip your toes into accounting in the digital age
- Learn to properly interpret financial statements and reports
- Generate income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Expand your knowledge on sources of business capital
- Learn how to improve profits and manage costs
Understanding the intricacies of accounting has never been easier as in today’s rapid-fire global economy, accountants have never been more important—it’s all in your hands with this plain-English workbook!
This book title, Accounting Workbook For Dummies, ISBN: 9781119897637, by Tage C. Tracy, published by Wiley (September 7, 2022) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Accounting Workbook For Dummies books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Accounting Workbook For Dummies books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!