A practical framework for effectively managing performance intoday's complex, competitive and risky global markets
The Third Edition provides a complete framework forbuilding best practice management processes for today's complex anduncertain world. Fully updated to reflect the events of the globaleconomic crisis, this book provides further practical examples ofcompanies that are successfully using the practices identified.
- Updated for the implications of the global economic crisis onmanagement practices
- Completely rewritten section on "What it Takes To Be AnEffective Manager In An Uncertain World
- Added examples and mini case studies throughout the book fromcompanies such as Qualcomm, IBM, Dominos, Target, Toshiba andFacebook
- Establishes new benchmarks for performance management processand practice
- Fully updated to include recent events, new learnings,technologies and emerging best practices
This book includes serious rethinking of the way companies planand manage performance-from the role of accounting to the skillsneeded to be an effective manager-including new technologies,techniques and real time management processes.
This book title, Best Practices in Planning and Performance Management (Radically Rethinking Management for a Volatile World), ISBN: 9780470539798, by David A. J. Axson, published by Wiley (August 2, 2010) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Best Practices in Planning and Performance Management (Radically Rethinking Management for a Volatile World) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Best Practices in Planning and Performance Management (Radically Rethinking Management for a Volatile World) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!