Required reading for anyone starting, running, or growing abusiness, Business Ratios and Formulas, Third Edition putsanswers at the fingertips of business managers, with nearly 250operational criteria and clear, easy-to-understand explanationsthat can be used right away. The Third Edition includestwenty new measurements.
- Approximately 20 new measurements
- Offers a comprehensive resource of nearly 250 operationalcriteria
- An Appendix including a dictionary of accounting and financeterms
- A thorough list of every ratio and formula, and how to compileand interpret that information
- Also by Steven M. Bragg: Fast Close: A Guide to Closing theBooks Quickly, Second Edition
An ideal tool for measuring corporate performance, thisauthoritative resource allows you to pick and choose the tools youneed to best assess your organization's performance.
This book title, Business Ratios and Formulas (A Comprehensive Guide), ISBN: 9781118169964, by Steven M. Bragg, published by Wiley (April 3, 2012) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Business Ratios and Formulas (A Comprehensive Guide) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Business Ratios and Formulas (A Comprehensive Guide) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!