Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance shows seniorexecutives and board members how to ensure that their companiesincorporate the necessary processes, organization, and technologyto accomplish strategic goals. Examining how and why some majorcompanies failed while others continue to grow and prosper, authorand internationally recognized expert Richard Steinberg reveals howto cultivate a culture, leadership process and infrastructuretoward achieving business objectives and related growth, profit,and return goals.
- Explains critical factors that make compliance and ethicsprograms and risk management processes really work
- Explores the board's role in overseeing corporate strategy,risk management, CEO compensation, succession planning, crisisplanning, performance measures, board composition, and shareholdercommunications
- Highlights for CEOs, senior management teams, and board membersthe pitfalls to avoid and what must go right for success
- Outlines the future of corporate governance and what's neededfor continued effectiveness
- Written by well-known corporate governance and risk managementexpert Richard Steinberg
Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance lays a soundfoundation and provides critical insights for understanding therole of governance, risk management, and compliance and itssuccessful implementation in today's business environment.
This book title, Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (It Can't Happen to Us--Avoiding Corporate Disaster While Driving Success), ISBN: 9781118024300, by Richard M. Steinberg, published by Wiley (August 2, 2011) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (It Can't Happen to Us--Avoiding Corporate Disaster While Driving Success) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (It Can't Happen to Us--Avoiding Corporate Disaster While Driving Success) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!