Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish are internationally acclaimed experts on communication between parents and children. This bestselling classic includes fresh insights and suggestions, as well as the author’s time-tested methods to solve common problems and build foundations for lasting relationships, including innovative ways to:
· Cope with your child's negative feelings, such as frustration, anger, and disappointment
· Express your strong feelings without being hurtful
· Engage your child's willing cooperation
· Set firm limits and maintain goodwill
· Use alternatives to punishment that promote self-discipline
· Understand the difference between helpful and unhelpful praise
· Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Enthusiastically praised by parents and professionals around the world, the down-to-earth, respectful approach of Faber and Mazlish makes relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
This book title, How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, ISBN: 9781451663884, by Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish, published by Scribner (February 7, 2012) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!