This book helps minimize the risks that working on a KPI/balanced scorecard project encompasses. It is designed for the project team, senior management, external project facilitators and team coordinators whose role it is to steer such a project to success. The role they play could leave a great legacy in the organizations for years to come, or could amount to nothing by joining the many performance measurement initiatives that have failed.
- The myths of performance measurement
- Selling a KPI project (to the Board, the CEO and senior management team)
- The 12-step model for developing and using KPIs with guidelines
- How to brainstorm performance measures
- Reporting performance measures
- The KPI project leaders corner (What a project leader must know but may be afraid to ask, some exercises to test the manager’s understanding)
New to this edition is a major case study.
This book title, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Fourth Edition (Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs), ISBN: 9781119620778, by David Parmenter, published by Wiley (September 18, 2019) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Fourth Edition (Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Fourth Edition (Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!