The ultimate "tricks of the trade" guide to mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook provides the practical tricks of the trade on how to get maximum value for a middle-market business. This book uniquely covers how to prepare for a sale, how to present the business most positively, and how to control the sale timetable.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- Provides the tricks of the trade on how to get maximum value for a middle-market business
- Shows how the sellers can take capitalize their inherent "unfair advantages"
- Examines the differences between "value" and "currency"
- Explains how to handle bankruptcy and distress company sales
- Offers tips on managing your lawyers in the documentation process
Filled with empirical examples of successful-and unsuccessful-techniques, this practical guide takes you through every step of the M&A process, from how to manage confidentiality, how to create competition (or the impression of competition), to what to do once the deal is closed.
This book title, Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook (Lessons from the Middle-Market Trenches), ISBN: 9780470627532, by Mark A. Filippell, published by Wiley (November 30, 2010) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook (Lessons from the Middle-Market Trenches) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook (Lessons from the Middle-Market Trenches) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!