• What to look for in a preschool
• Strategies for separation, discipline, toilet training, and bedtime
• The best toys, books, and activities at every stage
• How to stimulate your children without overscheduling them
• Ways to talk about difficult topics like divorce, illness, or death
• How to support your child's social and intellectual development
Schulman and Birnbaum have devoted their lives to listening to and understanding young children, and the advice they offer is as warm and humorous as it is comforting and wise.
This book title, Practical Wisdom for Parents (Raising Self-Confident Children in the Preschool Years), ISBN: 9780307275387, by Nancy Schulman, Ellen Birnbaum, published by Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group (May 6, 2008) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Practical Wisdom for Parents (Raising Self-Confident Children in the Preschool Years) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Practical Wisdom for Parents (Raising Self-Confident Children in the Preschool Years) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!