How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With this Missing Manual, you’re in control of QuickBooks 2014 for Windows. You get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. That’s why this book is the Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Quickly set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Learn new features. Get up to speed on the Bank Feed Center, Income Tracker, and other improvements.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks’ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
This book title, QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual (The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014), ISBN: 9781449341756, by Bonnie Biafore, published by O'Reilly Media (November 7, 2013) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual (The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order QuickBooks 2014: The Missing Manual (The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!