How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With this Missing Manual, you’re in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic bookkeeping and accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. Discover new and improved features like the Insights dashboard and easy report commenting. You’ll soon see why this book is the Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started fast. Quickly set up accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable and unbillable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Gain insights. Open a new dashboard that highlights your company’s financial activity and status the moment you log in.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Find key info. Use QuickBooks’ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
This book title, QuickBooks 2015: The Missing Manual (The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015), ISBN: 9781491947135, by Bonnie Biafore, published by O'Reilly Media (November 6, 2014) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer QuickBooks 2015: The Missing Manual (The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order QuickBooks 2015: The Missing Manual (The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!