Many students these days are taking both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For those looking to increase their mastery of the verbal sections of these tests—Reading and Writing on the SAT, and English and Reading on the ACT—The Princeton Review's Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT provides all the practice you need to get the scores you want. Inside this book, you'll find the full test of two of our most targeted verbal workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!*
Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT includes:
• 2 full-length practice SAT sections (1 for Reading, 1 for Writing), plus tips for tackling the Essay
• Targeted strategies to help you efficiently tackle the passage-based SAT
• Drills and quick quizzes designed to check in on your understanding
• Detailed answer explanations for all of the 240+ included practice questions
English and Reading Workout for the ACT includes:
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading)
• Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on English fundamentals
• A 4-step Basic Approach to mastering complex Reading questions
• Detailed answer explanations for all of the 380+ included practice questions
*The material in this book was previously published as Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition and as English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition.
This book title, Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT, 2nd Edition (600+ Practice Questions with Complete Answer Explanations), ISBN: 9780525567547, by Princeton Review, published by Random House Children's Books (April 17, 2018) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT, 2nd Edition (600+ Practice Questions with Complete Answer Explanations) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT, 2nd Edition (600+ Practice Questions with Complete Answer Explanations) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!