Your success in business depends on how you think. "The main difficulty of thinking is confusion," writes Edward de Bono, long recognized as the foremost international authority on conceptual thinking and on the teaching of thinking as a skill. "We try to do too much at once. Emotions, information, logic, hope, and creativity all crowd in on us. It is like juggling with too many balls." The solution? De Bono unscrambles the thinking process with his "six thinking hats":
- WHITE HAT: neutral and objective, concerned with facts and figures
- RED HAT: the emotional view
- BLACK HAT: careful and cautious, the "devil's advocate" hat
- YELLOW HAT: sunny and positive
- GREEN HAT: associated with fertile growth, creativity, and new ideas
- BLUE HAT: cool, the color of the sky, above everything else-the organizing hat
This book title, Six Thinking Hats, ISBN: 9780316178310, by Edward de Bono, published by Little, Brown and Company (September 13, 1999) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Six Thinking Hats books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Six Thinking Hats books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!