This book will teach you how to:
· Find and create speaking opportunities at appropriate venues
· Handle yourself skillfully in front of an audience
· Eliminate your noodle knees
· Improve your speaking skills
· Improve and protect your speaking voice
· Come up with speech topics for fiction and nonfiction books
· Organize workshops and present them on your own
· Get publicity for your presentations
· Land speaking gigs at conferences
· Form a bond with audience members
· Write a pitch letter and press release
· Create better handouts and use them more effectively
· Develop better communication skills
· Attract more people to your book signings
· Sell more books at book festivals
If you’re ready to take your book promotion to the next level, this thorough guide is for you!
This book title, Talk Up Your Book (How to Sell Your Book Through Public Speaking, Interviews, Signings, Festivals, Conferences, and More), ISBN: 9781581159226, by Patricia Fry, published by Allworth (November 1, 2012) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer Talk Up Your Book (How to Sell Your Book Through Public Speaking, Interviews, Signings, Festivals, Conferences, and More) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order Talk Up Your Book (How to Sell Your Book Through Public Speaking, Interviews, Signings, Festivals, Conferences, and More) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!