Recipes and stories from more than 50 successful La Cocina entrepreneurs
With 100+ recipes that span the globe from the United States, Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Senegal, Vietnam, and many more: Powerful stories. Beautifully evocative visuals. More than 100 recipes for all occasions, from many cultures. Here, in La Cocina's first cookbook, more than 50 successful La Cocina entrepreneurs share their inspiring narratives—and their delicious recipes!
- 2020 IACP Awards Finalist - Food Issues & Matters.
- This is the book for cooks who love great global recipes and support organizations that make a big difference.
- More than 150 photographs from award-winning photographer Eric Wolfinger capture the spirit of the people, the mouthwatering food, and the diversity of the immigrant experience.
- La Cocina is an incubator kitchen that provides affordable commercial kitchen space, industry-specific technical assistance, and access to market opportunities to women of color and immigrant communities.
This cookbook reflects the flavors and foods of the city where La Cocina was founded. It will help you find inspiration in your own kitchen, in the kitchens that you pass on your way to work, and in the neighborhoods you've been meaning to visit.
- Delicious recipes will make your kitchen smell like you've traveled around the world
- Mouthwatering global recipes include Golveda Ko Achar (Tomato Cilantro Sauce), Mafé (Peanut Stew), Kuy Teav Phnom Penh (Cambodian Noodle Soup), and many more.
This book title, We Are La Cocina: Recipes in Pursuit of the American Dream (Global Cooking, International Cookbook, Immigrant Cookbook), ISBN: 9781452167862, by Caleb Zigas, Leticia Landa, Isabel Allende, Eric Wolfinger, Yewande Komolafe, published by Chronicle Books (June 4, 2019) is available in hardcover. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer We Are La Cocina: Recipes in Pursuit of the American Dream (Global Cooking, International Cookbook, Immigrant Cookbook) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order We Are La Cocina: Recipes in Pursuit of the American Dream (Global Cooking, International Cookbook, Immigrant Cookbook) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!