Written to help marketers—from the Fortune 1000 to small business owners and solopreneurs—turn their websites from cost centers to profit centers, The Digital Marketing Handbook by legendary copywriting pioneer and marketing expert Robert W. Bly teaches you the proven models and processes for generating a steady stream of traffic, conversions, leads, opt-ins, and sales.
Whether you are marketing an online-based business, brick-and-mortar store, or a hybrid business, Bly will teach you how to:
- Integrate a digital marketing plan with traditional marketing outreach efforts
- Maximize open rates, click-through rates, conversions, and sales
- Avoid the most common internet marketing mistakes that cause people to fail online
- Build a large and responsive opt-in email list
- Master Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, and other traffic-generating tactics
- Drive quality leads to your online and offline storefronts
- Produce brand awareness and generate leads with Snapchat, Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, and other social media platforms
- Design hub sites, landing pages, and "squeeze pages" guaranteed to bring in leads
This book title, The Digital Marketing Handbook (A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Websites That Sell), ISBN: 9781599186214, by Robert W. Bly, published by Entrepreneur Press (April 17, 2018) is available in paperback. Our minimum order quantity is 25 copies. All standard bulk book orders ship FREE in the continental USA and delivered in 4-10 business days. Expedited shipping is also available.
Unlike Amazon and other retailers who may also offer The Digital Marketing Handbook (A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Websites That Sell) books on their website, we specialize in large quantities and provide personal service, from trusted, experienced, friendly people in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote form, to make purchasing quick and easy.
Prefer to work with a human being when you order The Digital Marketing Handbook (A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Websites That Sell) books in bulk? Our Book Specialists are standing by Monday-Friday 8-5 PST, ready to help!